Home / Parents / Parent Volunteers



If your intention is to ONLY volunteer in the class you can discuss dates that work with your child’s teacher, come to the school on these dates, sign in and get a Visitor’s badge from the Office (no documentation required).

For any volunteer work with the PAC, you would contact the PAC at: lakewoodhotlunch@gmail.com to see what events are coming up that require volunteers, or watch the School Newsletter and Web Site for requests for volunteers (no documentation required).

If your intention is to be a parent driver, please go to the link at the bottom of the page, and

  • Once I have received that documentation I will require a copy of your car insurance and Driver’s License (these documents need to be updated yearly).  An internal consent form also needs to be completed, which will be provided when these documents are brought in to the Office, this form is also done on a yearly basis.


Both Criminal Records Checks (CRC’S) and Drivers Abstracts can now be done online, see information below.  Also, please note that CRC’s are good for 3 years, and Abstracts are good for 5 years.

**Please note to complete your Criminal Records Check, their web site requires you use Internet Explorer as your web browser, and it CAN NOT be done from your phone.

Volunteer Driver- CRC Information